Monday 24 May 2010

The week of doom

This week started as most weeks do, on a monday. However, today was the first day of my 5exams in 4 days week. Luckily, the first 2 are tomorrow. So today was just a strengthen in the old revision sector. I am fairly confident so far, I feel I am well prepared for the first 3 exams. the last 2 I am yet to really think much about, but I figure I have a day on each to get ready. Plenty.

I read today on Janjans blog about a award of challenge to post the 8th picture from the 8th folder in 'my pictures' and explain the story behind it. So here goes...


There we have it,  not as interesting as you might have hoped. I was walking around the cliffs from Langland to Caswell (beaches) and spied a large container ship out on the water, I was trying to get it so the ship was within the moonlight, but couldn't get the angle without jumping off the cliff. So I settled for this delightful little thing.

So, like I say, I have 5 exams this week, finishing on friday then I have finished university for the summer and can start preparing for my summer on the party island...Ibiza! Not that I will be partying, just working, scuba diving and relaxing in the suns. Beautiful.

I probably won't be on for the rest of the week. Depends how bored of revising I get I suppose.



May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars


1 comment:

  1. cool pic. :) hey, goodluck on your exams. i know you'll do good.

    ReplyDelete